Thursday, June 14, 2012

Q -- Quick

Sabrina has finally accepted my complete control of this situation.  She knows I have her password, and can't do a thing about it.  In fact, she sees some advantages to sharing authorship of this blog.  


She's too busy getting ready for a visit from the queen to write today.  She asked me to write down something quick.


Quick is the main thing.


For proper presentation before the queen, Sabrina has to have make-up in the right kinds of shapes over all her exposed skin. She won't be able to see it herself, unless a scorpion hunter comes along with a black light -- but in that case, she's likely to get whacked with a stick or just put into a jar.  Ultraviolet makeup is a delicate art.  Things tend to run when they're not the right temperature, and humans are a lot more warm than fairies.  So, the fairies in this new grove had to mix beeswax with their usual supplies.  I think it's working ok.  When I left the  scene of her make over, she had everything from the soles of her feet up to her knees done.  A very glamorous fairy had arranged Sabrina's hair in a puffier version of what she already has, and two of the best artists were applying makeup to her neck.  She's looking better and better.


I figured out how to put a picture into a blog post.  So, I added some flowers, just for fun.


Hopefully, she'll write how things turned out with the queen.


I've got to post this quick, because I have the honor of painting on the eye makeup.


-- Fresh


P.S.  May your daffodil always delight you.